GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (called GDPR), and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC, we inform that:
- The Administrator of the personal data of the users of the See My Model service is the See My Model Company Ltd with its registered office in Białystok (15-540) at Żurawia 71, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs at the District Court for Białystok, the 12th Commercial Department, under the National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000853984, NIP (tax identification number): 9662142028, REGON(company registration number): 38672518400000.
- The Administrator can be contacted via email: email@example.com or in writing at the address See My Model Company Ltd, ul. Żurawia 71, 15-540 Białystok or through the contact form that can be found at www.seemymodel.com.
- The personal data of the users of the See My Model service will be processed on the basis of:
- article 6 paragraph 1 letter a GDPR – the person the data concerns has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR - processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement the party whom data concerns is the side of or in order to take steps at the request of the person the data concerns prior to entering into the agreement – it concerns the subjects with whom the Administrator entered into the agreement for rendering electronic services within the website service called www.seemymodel.com, namely, the persons who registered in the above mentioned service, the persons who requested to undertake steps leading to the conclusion of the agreement or the persons who purchased a subscription,
- article 6 paragraph 1 letter. f GDPR/ - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party with regard to rendering of electronic services, and also the persons who are not registered users of the See My Model service and communicate with the Administrator through the contact form that can be found at the service website: www.seemymodel.com, via e-mail or traditional paper mail.
- in order to execute the electronic service provision agreement concluded with the Administrator while registering the users in the w See My Model website service run by the Administrator,
- in order to change the original model format (3D files) provided by the service Users,,
- in order to store the provided original and processed models,
- in order to use the provided models to improve the system operation quality,
- in order to transfer the models provided by the Users between servers and countries,
- in order to collect the information on the provided models regarding their type, size, the polygon number or the number of visitors,
- in order to answer the correspondence sent to the Administrator.
- service users’ data is processed based on the agreement, its processing will last as long as the agreement is binding or until the potential claim period expires,
- if the service user has agreed to process their data for a specific purpose, Their personal data will be processed until Their consent is withdrawn,
- the data processed within a legally justified business will be processed until the business expires. In specific cases, such as direct marketing data processing, the service users’ data will be processed until They raise objections.
- to request that the Administrator should give them access to the personal data,
- to request that the Administrator should correct the personal data,
- to request that the Administrator should delete the personal data,
- to request that the Administrator should restrict the personal data processing,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
- to transfer personal data,
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- is a condition necessary for entering into an agreement for rendering electronic services and its proper performance – it concerns the persons with whom the Administrator concluded an agreement for rendering electronic services or on whose request he has undertaken activities aiming at concluding this agreement or the persons who have purchased the subscription,
- is a condition necessary for replying to the correspondence sent to the Administrator –it concerns the persons who are not the registered users of the service and communicate with the Administrator via the contact form that can be found at the website: www.seemymodel.com, e-mail or traditional paper mail.