The Administrator of personal data
- The personal data administrator is See My Model Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Białystok, at ul. Żurawia 71, 15-540 Białystok, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under number : 0000853984, NIP (tax identification number): 9662142028, REGON (company registration number): 38672518400000.
- See My Model Sp. z o.o. is the www.seemymodel.com service operator.
When we process your data:
Your personal data is always processed when you use the www.seemymodel.com service, in particular, while You register in our service, send files to our server, download processed files using the generated URL link.
Personal data contact:
Do you have to give us Your data?
You provide us with Your data voluntarily, however, some of the data may be necessary for the proper execution of our services or to fulfil the requirements defined by the applicable law we have to comply with.
What data do we process?
First of all, we process Your data to conclude and execute the agreement on providing electronic services which was concluded with regard to the user’s registration in the www.seemymodel.com website service operated by us and, therefore, we process Your data to be able to manage the user’s account, convert the original format of files shared with us, store the shared original and converted models, use the shared models in order to improve the System work quality, transfer the shared models between Servers and countries, collect information on the shared models with regard to their type, size, the polygon number or page viewing, and also reply to the correspondence sent to us.
Sometimes, Your personal data processing is necessary for us to comply with appropriate legal provisions regarding, for instance, the obligation to store some data for a fixed period of time, to collect some information in order to verify and identify the user or transfer the data to authorised bodies or entities.
Your data is processed also for other legally justified purposes in order to:
- monitor Your activity in our services (among others using cookies and tools used by us),
- profile Your interests and needs (also using cookies) to be able to provide you with the services that You will find interesting,
- use direct marketing of our services thanks to which we can inform You about our offer,
- learn Your opinion on the services provided by us,
- establish, pursue and protect us against potential claims related to our business operations,
- monitor, prevent and detect any possible fraud or abuse abuses committed through the services we provide,
- assess the risk related to some of the services we render.
If you have given Your consent, we can: send You our Newsletter or get in touch with You via email, besides, if You have clearly stated that Your personal data may be transferred to third parties that will become separate data Administrators – it means, that they will decide, on their own, about the purpose and way of personal data processing. These can be, for example, data banks such as Acxiom, or other entities.
If we decide to process Your data for other purposes than we have collected it for, we shall inform You about it and ask for Your consent provided that this consent is required by the applicable law.
What are the legal provisions for Your data processing?
The lawful basis to process Your data is:
- concluding and execution of the contract, or
- the Consent given by You, or
- the execution of legally justified interests of the administrator, or
- the execution of our duties resulting from the binding law.
Your data is processed in compliance with the binding regulations with regard to personal data security, including GDPR.
How long will Your personal data be processed for?
We will make every effort to ensure that all Your data will be stored for the shortest necessary time. In specific cases the data processing time is as follows:
- In case, Your data is processed based on the agreement, its processing will last as long as the agreement is binding or until the potential claim period expires.
- If You have agreed to process Your data for a specific purpose, Your personal data will be processed until Your consent is withdrawn.
- The data that we process within a legally justified business will be processed until the business expires. In certain cases, such as direct marketing data processing, including profiling, Your data will be processed until You raise your objections.
- The data processed in order to fulfil the legal duties by us will be stored for the period that the law requires.
Who do we share Your data with?
We do not share Your data with third parties. The only exceptions are the following situations:
- When you agree to share the data. Your consent may be withdrawn any time.
- When data sharing is necessary for the service execution. The recipients of Your data may be:
- The bank or any other payment service provider – the data necessary for the execution of payment,
- In some cases, your personal data may also be shared with public authorities which are authorised to claim it by applicable law. (e.g. law enforcement authorities, other payment service providers). Any request to share your data is thoroughly examined by us and the data is shared only if our examination proves that there are important and legally binding grounds to disclose Your data to these parties.
At the same time we wish to emphasize that we use outsourcing while executing some of our activities e.g. software development our service is based on, accounting, data storage, marketing services. In the afore mentioned cases, we provide personal data to the subcontractors only for the specific purposes and we are still the Administrator of Your data and responsible for its security. As we make use of the services of our subcontractors it may happen that we will transfer Your data to third countries. However, we do try to avoid such situations but if it is unavoidable we transfer the minimum amount of data.
Will Your data be subject to the automated decision-making (including profiling)?
We can carry out profiling based on the personal data provided by You. The profiling is the automated evaluation of the services You may be interested in, based on Your activities in www.seemymodel.com service and displaying the profiled content. In the newsletter service case, we can also profile the content delivered to You. Profiling does not entail decisions that would be legally binding on You or that would have any other similar impact on You.
How do we protect Your data?
We take full responsibility for the security of your data that we process. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Your personal data against unauthorized or inappropriate access or use, as well as against accidental destruction, loss or violation of integrity. We protect Your data by using the latest technologies in compliance with not only applicable law, but also using additional solutions that will ensure Your data security. Our basic security procedures include, security of access, data encryption and the use of other technical, software and organizational solutions (e.g. control and restriction of data access). We take appropriate measures to ensure that Your data is processed only by authorised persons and entities.
What are your rights?
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, we have some obligations towards You and, therefore, You have the right to:
- Obtain information from us if we have processed Your personal data, why we are processing it and what type of Your data we have, what recipients of Your data are and how long we plan to store Your data.
- Get access to the data processed by us, amend the incorrect data or edit it if it is not complete.
- Demand to delete the data processed by us. Your request will be immediately carried out by us unless we are obliged by law to further process Your data, or the legal provisions make us do so if we need your data to establish, pursue or defend the claims or there is any other legally binding interest justifying the data processing. Your data will, therefore, be deleted when:
- if it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for or it is not processed in any other way,
- we have processed it based on Your consent and which you have decided to withdraw and there are no other legal circumstances requiring the data to be processed,
- You have objected to Your data processing with reference to the execution of the administrator’s legitimate interest and there are no other circumstances justifying further data processing,
- the personal data has not been processed in accordance with the appropriate law,
- the personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- You inform us that your personal data is inaccurate; the data processing is limited to the time necessary for the data verification;
- there are no legal grounds for its processing and You object to the permanent deletion of Your data;
- we do not need Your data for the purposes it has been collected, however, You need it in order to protect your business or pursue your claims;
- You have objected to the processing of Your data; the processing is limited to the time necessary to see if there are any grounds overriding Your objection.
- based on the consent given by You, or
- based on the agreement concluded with You.
- is necessary to conclude or execute the agreement,
- is permitted under any other provisions of law, or
- occurs after You have given Your consent.